Urban Saints Westbrook is a residential centre, suitable for church, youth and school groups, set in 18 acres of mixed parkland, on the beautiful Isle of Wight.
THE Main HOUSE
- Accommodation for up to 110 people, across three separate zones
- Spacious dinning / meeting area with self service tea and coffee facilities
- Covered balcony area for outdoor eating and BBQ's
- Two meeting rooms with projector screens
- Great quality food provided by in-house catering team
- Tuck 'n' Stuff - selling merchandise, sweets and most importantly STUFF!
Around The Grounds
- Fully heated, indoor swimming pool with retractable roof
- 'Laser Tag' - woodland laser tag game
- Large indoor games room (rebuilt in 2017) with two table tennis tables and two pool tables (Can also be used a large meeting space or dinning room with adjacent commercial kitchen)
- Two 7-a-side football pitches
- Archery Range
- A professionally constructed low ropes course and traverse climbing wall
- Hardcourt area, with basket-ball hoops
- Frisbee Golf course
- Two grass volley ball courts
- Giant outdoor chess set
- A good selection of outdoor games equipment
- Expansive grounds and woodland to explore, play wide games and try out bushcraft activities or orienteering
- Developing allotment area growing herbs and vegetables
- Between the months of April and September we have a 60ft x 40ft marquee available as an extra meeting space
- Toilets and showers available for groups to camp in the grounds
- Ample, free parking onsite
- Additional accommodation block for leaders, with some space available for guests with additional needs
Urban Saints Westbrook is close to the town of Ryde (where the passenger ferry and hovercraft arrive from Portsmouth). We are less than ten minutes walk from the beach, and only five minutes drive from a large, 24 hour supermarket.
In fact - nowhere on the island is that far away, so this is a great base to explore all the beauty the Isle of Wight has to offer.