(Updated February 2022)
These prices will be guaranteed for all 2022 bookings with deposits made and paid by 31 March 2022. Prices may be subject to change after 1 April 2022.
- High Season (1st April to 30th September) - £34.50 per person per night
- Low Season (1st October to 31st March) - £31.50 per person per night
- Day Visitors - £19.50
- Campers - £6.50
- High Season (1st April to 30th September) - £39.00 per person per night
- Low Season (1st October to 31st March) - £34.00 per person per night
These fees cover your bed and board and include three meals a day, from dinner on the day of your arrival to lunch on the day of departure. All but school groups will need to assist with the washing up after meals.
ON SITE ACTIVITIES
Prices for residents. Day visitors please enquire.
- Tree climbing - £11.00 pp (Apologies, this activity is not currently available)
- Paintball Tag - £12.00 pp (This activity is currently run locally, off site, with transport for up to 30)
- Catapult Target Shooting - £4.50 pp
- Bushcraft - £4.00 pp
- Bushcraft advanced - £7.00 pp
- Bushcraft day - £16.00 pp
- Ecology and conservation - £3.00 pp
- Orienteering - £3.00 pp
- Frisbee golf - FOC
- Campfire - £10.00 per fire
- Storytelling round campfire - £3.00 pp (not currently offered)
- Paracord activity - £3.00 pp (not currently offered)
We are currently reviewing activities and are looking to advise by the end of March 2022.
- Resident - £30.00 per hour (including lifeguard)
- Non-resident - £65.00 per hour (including lifeguard)
- Class “re-bonding” days and ‘Reward days’ - Enquire for prices
- SEN sessions (max 6 children) - £100.00
- Laing Room - £32.00 for up to 2 hours (free to residents)
- Football pitch - £10.00 for up to 2 hours (free to residents)
VAT is added to all prices unless holding an Energize subscription or an Urban Saints Group.